Logitech g430 headphone review

I buy this Logitech g430 primarily for listenning to music and playing game. Extremely comfortable to wear. Great sound and the MIC is clear. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. There were a lot of reviews reported Logitech g430 headphone is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

The sound: The quality of the headphone seems very so good. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE.

The look: The Logitech g430 has a nice look. This earphone looks nice.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. The earphone feels slim and light.

The battery time: Charges quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 10+ hours of talk time. Just before saying something, make sure you give the headsets some break in of 3-4 hours.

The long cord: The extra-long Logitech g430 cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The line is long.

This headset is so good value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who needs a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Logitech g430 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts