Meelectronics m21p-bk headphone review

I use this headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. These bluetooth earphones are prefect! For this headphone has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. The unique design of Meelectronics m21p-bk headphone will not hurt your ears. I had read many reviews that reported the Meelectronics m21p-bk had bad reception.

Meelectronics m21p-bk headset reviews: Cord, sound, Compatibility

The long cord: The wire seems longer than the specification states. This earphone line is smooth, very long

Sound is great: The Meelectronics m21p-bk features 30mm MIC, delivering superior sound quality with rumbling lows. The chatting quality is better than I think.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7. The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Meelectronics m21p-bk headset reviews: comfort, look

The comfort: While I am listening to music, this earphone is extremely comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used.

Good shape: The Meelectronics m21p-bk has a good shape. The headphone has a good shape.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Meelectronics m21p-bk
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts