Audio-technica ath-ckx7is in-ear headphone review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I usually have long calls on AIM with other person or watch video on iPhone 6S. The quality of the headset seems very good. This headphone has a good shape. Reviews of my family about Audio-technica ath-ckx7is in-ear headphone is not bad.

Audio-technica ath-ckx7is in-ear headset reviews: sound, Compatibility, battery

The quality of sound: The person on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 5S.

Compatibility: The earphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

The battery for using: As the headset has a good battery,the battery is acceptable. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone.

Audio-technica ath-ckx7is in-ear headset reviews: Cord, look

The line: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The extra-long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

The look: This headphone has a nice look. This earphone looks nice.

It's the definitive headset for users enjoying amazing game music crystal-clear communication. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset:Audio-technica ath-ckx7is in-ear
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts