Soul mini headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I can't say how much I love these wireless earphones. The people on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. The earphone has a unique design. I had read a review which reported the Soul mini had some bad reception.

The battery for using: As advertised, Soul mini headphone has up to 9 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time. It is extremely convenience to charge the headset.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

Comfort: It is very light on our heads . The headphone is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before.

The shape: The headphone has a unique design. This headphone looks very nice.

The cord: The wire seems longer than the specification states. This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

The Soul mini is 55 dollars and available on Newegg. For most this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset:Soul mini
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts