Sentry bullets headphone review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my laptop, so I had to buy another headset. This did what I asked it to do. The sound quality is clearly. This headset is exactly a sports earphone. Some reviews said the headset is very good but the others said the Sentry bullets is not good value for buying.

Sentry bullets headset reviews: look, Compatibility, comfort

Good shape: The headphone has a good shape. This headphone has a good shape.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

Comfortable to wear: They are extremely light. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Sentry bullets headset reviews: sound, Compatibility

Sound is great: I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. For the headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Work well with the cellphone: The Sentry bullets works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

For inexpensive headset, these headset have great sound quality. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset:Sentry bullets
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts