Philips she7005a headphone review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for play WOW before. I really enjoy it. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the samsung galaxy s6. This headphone looks very nice. I have found several reviews show that Philips she7005a headphone has good sound quality.

Philips she7005a headset reviews: Compatibility, battery, sound

Works great: Some applications do not support the Philips she7005a while using iPhone SE. This headset seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. It's advertised that, Philips she7005a headphone has up to 100 hours standby time.

The sound of Philips she7005a headphone: I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my Latitude E7370. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone SE.

Philips she7005a headset reviews: look, Compatibility

The shape: The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. This earphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

This headphone is even better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Philips she7005a
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts