Shure se210 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless headphone for making a call and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. These bluetooth earphones are excellent! The sound quality is crisp. This headset is exactly a sports earphone. Reviews of my family about the headset is very useful.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

The battery time: I haven't met an problem with battery life. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone.

The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. The quality of sound is clarity.

Comfort: The soft ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming The headset feels slim.

Good shape: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone has a good shape.

It's the definitive earphone for users which seeking amazing music enhanced comfort and good price. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset:Shure se210
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts