Intcrown s520 wireless bluetooth headphone review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to look for another headset to replace it. This is better than the other headsets which are under $30. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. This headset looks nice. This headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The battery for using: I've used the earphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. I haven't found an issue with battery life.

Comfort: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. This headset is more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used before.

The sound: I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

Nice look: The earphone has a good style. This headphone looks nice.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. This Intcrown s520 wireless bluetooth line is thin, very soft

Would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to my friend who wants an good earphone with good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts