Audiobahn aep190j headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. These are fantastic headsets for gaming. I'm extremely pleased with the sound. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I have found some reviews said that Audiobahn aep190j headphone has a good sound.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. The Audiobahn aep190j has a good shape.

Comfortable to wear: It is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used before. The soft ear buds guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Wire: This earphone uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter. The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices. This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

Sound quality: The people on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear. Great high definition sound quality is also great.

It's the definitive headphone for gamers which seeking amazing game sound. I would recommend Audiobahn aep190j headphone to my friend who needs a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset:Audiobahn aep190j
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts