Ausdom bluetooth headphone review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for playing game before. These bluetooth headsets are excellent! My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. This headphone has a nice look. I have found some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Ausdom bluetooth headset reviews: comfort, look, Compatibility

Comfortable for wearing: Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much! I like its comfort.

Nice style: The headset has a good style. This headset looks nice.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

Ausdom bluetooth headset reviews: sound, Cord

The sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE.

The long line: The cord seems longer than the specification states. The extra-long headset line lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

The headphone is budget stereo headset for gamingwith good quality. Strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset:Ausdom bluetooth
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts