Altec mzx736mic headphone review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. This did the all I needed it to do. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise in the room. This headphone looks nice. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very prefect.

Good shape: The great design of Altec mzx736mic headphone will not hurt your ears. This headphone has a unique design.

Definitely comfortable: The earphone feels slim and light. They are extremely light.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. Some apps not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

The battery time: I haven't got an problem with battery . This headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

This earphone is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect. I can recommend that everyone buy Altec mzx736mic headphone!


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Altec mzx736mic
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts