Allimity headphone review

I like to use a stereo headset for connecting to my cellphone and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. This is much better than the other headsets that are under $50. The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering wonderful audio quality with deep. This headphone looks very nice. General reviews on the Internet give the headset a good point.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

Compatibility: The Allimity seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The Allimity works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The battery time: The battery of my headset lasts 9 hours for even long time use. The headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time as advertised.

The sound: My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus. The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering great audio quality with crisp highs.

The comfort: This headset is much more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used before. The soft ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming

The Allimity costs $65 and available from bestbuy, without free shipping. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for an cheap and good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Allimity
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts