Logitech G230 headset review

I have bought many headsets for gaming before. I have bought 5 sets of earphone but none is satisfying. The sound quality is clear. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. I have found some reviews that everyone said the Logitech G230 was clear and static free.
The quality of sound: The sound quality is clarity and clear. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out a lot of external noise. This headset is a real headset with stereo sound.
Comfortable for wearing: Easily fits in the ear. So far he loves it!
It's easy to use: The controls are located well on the headset, you can easily adjust the volume of music or mute.
Compatibility: The controls are located well on the headset and easy to mute or change the volume.
The line: it uses a USB cord to charge and does not come with a car adapter.
The bettary: I've used it for an hour, every day for 5 days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone.
The G230 costs $45 and is Available from Amazon, without free shipping. Strongly recommend you this headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts