Honstek G9 Gaming Headset review

Last updated: August 30th 2017

Honstek G9
Honstek G9
My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, It is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset to replace it.Honstek G9 Gaming Headset is much better than the other headsets which are under $40.The person on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is pretty good.It feels light and slim.The controls on this headset are easy to change the volume. Many reviews said that Honstek G9 Gaming Headset has good sound.

Sound quality:My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear.
Compatibility: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.
The bettary: As advertised, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.
The MIC: When I adjust the volume to high, I have heard some noise from the speaker.
Comfortable for wearing: It feels light and slim.
Easy to use: The controls are located well on the headset and easy to mute or change the volume.

All in all, for Honstek G9 Gaming Headset has an excellent microphone , my voice never sounded hoarse.These are a great option especially when you look at the price as reviewed.I would recommend it to my friend who needs a cheap headset for his cell phone.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts