Plantronics CS510 review

I have bought many headsets for gaming before. I'm very happy with it. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. This headphone looks nice. Many reviews said that this headset Plantronics CS510 has good sound.
The quality of sound: The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. My headset  works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 4S.  The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.
Definitely comfortable: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears.
Useful: You can make a call while  listening to songs. The controls on the headset are easy to change the volume.
Compatibility: Some apps does not support this headset while using iPhone 6.
The line: the cord seems a little longer than the specification states.
Bettary life: This headset is supposed to have up to 912 hours talk time as advertised.
The Plantronics CS510 costs $45 and is Available from Amazon, without free shipping. Strongly recommend you this headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts