KOTION EACH G1200 review

I had read many reviews that reported this headset had some bad issue. These bluetooth headphones are great! I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. The unique design of this headset will not hurt your ears even long time wearing G1200. Many reviews said  this headset has good sound.
The sound quality: My headset works well even I am even far away from the Samsung galaxy s6.  This headset will block out all noise around you. The quality of sound is clarity and clear.
Comfort: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I love it!
Prefect for using: The controls are located well on the earbud and you can easily mute or change the volume. You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music.
Compatibility: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices. 
The cord: This KOTION EACH G1200 line is thin, very soft
The battery: The headset may have up to 912 hours talking time as advertised.

As a Bluetooth stereo headset with good quality, KOTION EACH G1200 is a very nice value for the price. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants an prefect earphone with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts