ENVEL G2000 review

I had read a review which reported the ENVEL G2000 Gaming Headset had bad issue. I have bought 8 kinds of earbuds but prefered no one I'm extremely impressed with the sound. The headphone has a unique design. General reviews on the Amazon.com gave this headset G2000 a high point.

Sound quality: The quality of sound is clearly. Amazing clear and clean sound with a lot of bass. For this headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before.

Easy to use: If someone's TV set has Bluetooth devices, the headset can connect it. You can answer the phone calls while  listening to songs.

Compatibility: The G2000 seems to be an excellent headset which works well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised.

The cord: The wire is long enough.

Bettary life: As advertised, this headset has up to 9 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time.


As a    headset with good quality, it is a good value for money. I would recommend this headset  G2000 to my friend who wants a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobile phones


Last updated: July 20th 2017

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts