KOTION EACH G1200 Gaming Headset review



I had read many reviews which reported this KOTION EACH G1200 Gaming Headset had a bad reception. When I received headset, I can't wait to open it. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . This headset is exactly a sports headphone. Reviews of my friends about G1200 gaming headset is so good. 

Comfort: Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much! The headset feels slim and light.  
Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S. The headset supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. 

The line: The line is super durable and the lights is so good. This headset uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter. 

Compatibility: The KOTION EACH g1200 Headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. The EM510 seems to be an greate headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices. 

The bettary: As the headset has a good battery,the battery is wounderful. It's said that, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time. 

Great headset for the cost. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase the KOTION EACH G1200 Gaming Headset!

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts