Honstek G6 review

My last Bluetooth earphone - WisdomspotBT621B, it is worth mentioning thatit didn't connect with my laptop, so I want to another headset to replace it. These bluetooth earphones are great! The quality of sound is clearly. This headset -Honstek G6 PC Gaming Headset is exactly a sports headset. I find that some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.
The sound quality: The chatting quality is awesome. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass.
Comfortable for wearing: The earbud feels light and slim. 
Ease of use: If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the headphone can connect it. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I like!
Compatibility: The Honstek G6 PC Gaming Headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE.
The cord: This EM510 line is thin, very soft.
Battery life: The battery life of it lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.
The Emerson EM510 is very cheap, but it is very useful. All in all Honstek G6 PC Gaming Headset would be a good headphone.


Last updated: July 21th 2017

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts