FNSHIP P3-726 review

I have bought many headsets for listening to music before. After tring FNSHIP P3-726, I believe that my decision is the best. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. General reviews online gave FNSHIP P3-726 a good point.

The sound quality: I can't figure out why P3-726's sound quality is so good. The quality of the Emerson EM510 seems very great. For the headset has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Comfort: The headset feels light. 

Ease of use: The setup is easy, with no issue. If someone's TV set has Bluetooth, the earbuds can pair with it.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.
The cord: The wire seems a little longer than the other serials.

The battery: As the headphone has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop, the battery life is wonderful.


Would definitely buy again. I would recommend FNSHIP P3-726 to everyone who needs an prefect headset with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts