Wisdomspot BT621B review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, It is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset to replace it. I'm glad to have bought the product - wisdomspot BT621B. The quality of the ear pieces seem very good. This headphone looks nice. I will write a follow-up review for the headset after prolonged use.
The sound quality: I can’t figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the skype on my laptop. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.
Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.
Useful: The headset allows you to answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs. The controls are located well on the headset and easy to mute or change the volume.
Compatibility: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. 
The cord: The cord is super durable and the lights just look cool.
The bettary: It's said that, the headset has up to 9 hours talk time.
The BT621B costs $45 and is Available from Amazon, without free shipping. I would recommend it to my friend who needs a cheap Bluetooth headset for his cell phone.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts