Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF Review

Last updated: August 30th 2017
Sades SPIRITWOLF
Sades SPIRITWOLF

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Emerson Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF. While using it to listen to Mp3, the music from this headset is awesome:loud and clean, without any bass.The headset allows you to answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs.There are so many reviews report  the Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF Review - Pros
Sound qualityThis headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7.The person on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly.They said that my voice is very clear.For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.
ComfortI couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.It feels light and slim. While listening to music or making a call, the headset is so comfort that I forget it is on my ear.
Ease of useThe setup is easy and quick.The headset allows you to answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs.The controls on the headset are easy to change the volume.

Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF Review - Cons:
Compatibility: Some apps does not support this headset while using iPhone 6.
The cord: the cord seems a little longer than the specification states.

This headset is good value for money.The quality of sound is clear and clarity.I would recommend Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF to my friend who needs a cheap Bluetooth headset for his cell phone.
  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Yanni 2016 Sades SPIRITWOLF headphone
  • Reviewed by:

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts