Jabra GN1000 Review - Wireless Deskphone Headset for Traditional Telephone Environments

The Jabra GN1000 provides high-performance for deskphone calls. This headset has a noise-canceling microphone that makes your voice sound clarity and high. The sound quality is awesome when you have a business call. The headset is extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. You can wear it over your ear or on the head. It has the flexible materials that is used to enhance wearing comfort for all day of use. I recently bought the Jabra GN1000 for my business line in my office. The most important concern for which I decided to order the headset is the call quality. I wanted my customers could hear me clearly and loudly. After several weeks usage, the Jabra GN1000 did this job very well for me. I couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase.

Pros:
- Sound quality. The Jabra GN1000 has great sound quality that is better than my other headsets. The sound from the speakers is clarity and loud, I never heard any background noise even my office is very noisy. The noise-cancelling microphone prevents all the noise out but let my voice in. My customers never complained that my voice went hoarse or had some noise. They can hear me clearly and loudly while we were chatting.
- Comfort. The Jabra GN1000 allows you to wear it on your head or over your ears. I like the on-the-head wear style that gives my ears more free. I can wear it for 1-2 hours non-stop use without feeling hot ear or headache.
- Ease of use. It takes 1-2 minutes to connect the GN1000 RHL, the setup is easy and automatic. There is a document that guides you to finish the setup. You can use the headset even you are 30-50 feet away from the RHL.
- The price. The Jabra GN1000 only costs 203 dollars now on Amazon. It is a great value for the price.

Cons:
None.

The Jabra GN1000 is the first deskphone headset I have ever purchased. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of this headset. It has worked well for 2 months without a problem. I would recommend it to you if you are looking for a deskphone headset for your business line.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts