Sena SPH10-01 Review - An Expensive Bluetooth Headset for Outdoor Activities

The Sena SPH10-01 Bluetooth stereo headset is very comfortable to wear and has great sound quality. I bought it to pair with my laptop and it really worked well for me. It didn't have a nice look at first glance, but it was well constructed and sturdy. 

Sena SPH10-01 Review - The good
- Sound quality. The sound quality is great, much better than my other BT stereo headsets. The audio from the speakers is clarity and loud, with a lot of bass, while I am using this headset to listen to music. I had tested it with my laptop on Skype. The sound is quite good, without any background noise. The microphone prevents all noise out so the people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly.
- Battery life. This headset has Up to 10 hours talk time and more than 7 days stand-by time as advertised. The battery of mine lasts 9-10 hours for non-stop use. I don't worry about the battery life when I went out for a day or two without a charge.
- Bluetooth supported profiles. This headset features Bluetooth Ver. 2.1+EDR that support A2DP, HSP, and HFP. You can pair it with all Bluetooth enabled phones, tablets and Mp3 players. The setup is quite easy and quick.
- Ease of use. The Sena SPH10-01 features hands-free calling which allows you to receive a call when you are listening to songs. The volume and mute controls are easy to use and you can adjust your voice easily while chatting on phone.
- Well constructed and sturdy. When I went out for a travel, I simply toss the headset and throw it in my bag, the headset was not broken.

Sena SPH10-01 Review - The bad
- Not very comfortable. There is not enough room between your ears and the ear pads. I had to give my ears a short rest after 1-2 hours usage. The headset is lightweight but the fit could be better. You'd better get used to the comfort.
- Not cheap price. The price could be cheaper, I think.

As a Bluetooth stereo wireless headset with  the great sound quality and hand free calling feature, the price is reasonable. I would recommend it to you if you need a Bluetooth headset with great sound quality for outdoor activities.

Last updated: July 20th 2017


Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts