Plantronics PL-CS540 Review

Last updated: August 30th 2017

Plantronics PL-CS540
Plantronics PL-CS540
I like to use the Bluetooth headsets that are comfortable to wear and have great sound quality. My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics voyager pro, which gave me excellent call quality but was not so comfortable to wear, was broken for a mistake. So I wanted another one to replace it. After reading so many reviews and comparing, I decided to purchase the Plantronics PL-CS540. It really did a good job for me. I have no problem on pairing this headset with my iPhone 4S and other Bluetooth enabled cell phone. The Setup is easy and quick, almost automatic. The Plantronics PL-CS540 is definitely designed for making business calls. The sound quality is quite clarity and high, no stain at all. I couldn't be more satisfied with my choice.

First of all and foremost, the Plantronics PL-CS540 is very comfortable to wear for long-time use. The headset is so light that I don't feel it on my ears while chatting with my customers. It has 3 customizable wear styles: Over-the-head, behind-the-head and over-the-ears. All wearing styles fit me very well and I prefer to wear this headset over my head. It is more comfortable than the Plantronics CS50 which my colleague owns.

The sound quality is fantastic. This headset sounds clean and loud while using it to making business calls. You will get plenty of bass if you listen songs with it connecting the mp3 player in iPhone 4S. The headset has voice-dedicated dect technology that eliminates wi-fi interference and the microphone features noise-cancelling that prevents all background noise out while retaining my voice. I can hear my customers clearly and loudly even I use it 70-100 feet away from the base.

The Plantronics PL-CS540 is extremely to use, it has volume increase/decrease, mute, call answer/end, and flash controls. You can easily adjust the volume or mute at any time you want. Battery life is awesome. The talk time is Up to 7 hours and standby time is Up to 50 hours. It is shorter than the Plantronics CS50, but this is not a problem for me. I charge it every day in my office.

In the end, PL-CS540 is a great value for every penny I have paid. I would recommend it to you if you need a Bluetooth headset with great sound quality for your business calls.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts