Plantronics M100/R Bluetooth Headset Review

Plantronics M100/R Bluetooth Headset is my favourite Bluetooth Stereo headset. My last Bluetooth headset has had some noise since last month, I telephoned to the producer, but got no respond. So I decided to buy another one to replace it. I looked for a lot of BT headsets, read so many reviews and did some research. Finally, I chose this headset. It worked well for me. The pairing is easy and quick. Sound quality is clarity and high. The noise issue has gone. The Plantronics M100/R is the best balance of everything. I couldn't be more happier with this purchase.

Plantronics M100/R Review - The good:
- Bluetooth supported profiles. This headset features Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and eSCO that is compatible with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and Mp3 players. Pairing it with my iPhone 4s only took me 2 minutes. It was an automatic setup. The signal is quite good, I can hear the people on the other end clearly and loudly even I was 50-70 feet away from my cell phone.
- Comfort. This headset feels lightweight and extremely comfortable. I can use it for long calls without feeling any discomfort. It is more comfortable than my last Bluetooth headset, but much cheaper. Whether I listened to music, or made a call, I nearly forgot it on my ears.
- Sound quality. The sound quality is awesome. The people on the other end sounded clearly and loudly, like they speak to me in the same room, when they chatted with me. I used this headset to listen to songs with my iPhone 4S. The audio from the speaker was extremely clean, with plenty of bass, the mids and highs are also great.
- The microphone. The headset has Dual Microphones for Outstanding Call Quality as advertised. The call quality is quite good. When I used it to make a call with my friends, they can hear me clearly. My voice never sounded hoarse or low.
- Hand free. You can answer the cell phone calls while listening to music. Volume, mute and other controls are located well and you can easily adjust the volume or mute at any time you want.

Plantronics M100/R Review - The bad:
- Battery life. Plantronics M100/R is advertised to have up to 6 hours talk time and 10 day standby time. Actually, the battery of mine lasts up to 5 hours for non-stop use. So I have to charge it every day or took a portable charger along with me when I went out. The battery life could be better, I think.

As a excellent Bluetooth headset, the Plantronics M100/R is a great value for the money I have paid. I would recommend it to you if you need a cheap Bluetooth headset for your iPhone 4S.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts