VXI Talkpro USB1 headset Review

The VXI TALKPRO USB1 HEADSET serves different purposes of use. It is great for long term of use, handfree and good sound quality as advertised. My last USB headset, Logitech G35. It worked well with my Dell Inspiron while gaming or listening songs, but the sound quality, microphone and comfort could be better. So I wanted to buy another USB headset to replace it. Comparing with other headsets in the same price range, the VXI talkpro USB1 headset seems the best balance of everything: comfort, ease of use, microphone and sound quality. I couldn't be more satisfied with this headset after a week of use.

First of all, VXI talkpro USB1 headset is more comfortable to wear for long-term of use than the Logitech G35. The headset is lightweight and the ear pads are snug. It's easy to forget it is on my ears. With the VXI talkpro USB1, I could play game for 2-4 hours and the headset does not cause any headache or hot ear. My Logitech G35 is a little tight and heavy for me. I had to give my ears a rest in long hours gaming session.

Second, the setup couldn't be any easier. Plug it in and the Win7 instantly recognize it without having to install additional drivers. The mute and volume control is in the cord and easy to find when you want to mute or change the volume of the game. 

Third, the microphone is pretty good for internet calls and chatting in games, the audio from the microphone is clear and loud, without background noise, for it is a noise-cancelling microphone, which prevents the noise around you while retaining your voice.

The receiving sound quality of the VXI talkpro USB1 headset is awesome, it is better than my Logitech G35 that is more expensive. While testing it with many online games such as World of Warcraft, the surround sound is amazing, you get plenty of bass, the middles and highs are pretty good while using it to listen to MP3.

All in all, the item is a great value for the price, for it's great quality. If you want a comfortable, easy to use, noise-cancelling and great sound quality headset for chatting and gaming, the VXI talkpro USB1 will be your best option.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts