Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

There were so many positive reviews said that the Motorola S10-HD was the best balance of everything: comfort, battery life, microphone and sound quality among the Bluetooth headsets under $100, I have had the Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth stereo headset for a few months now and they work great with my iPhone, iMac and Macbook. I am satisfied with the sound quality that is quite clear for a Bluetooth audio device, it is awesome, I really like this headset.

Pros:
1) Nice look. .
2) Comfort, the Motorola S10-HD is extremely comfortable to wear for long calls or other long term of use. It is extremely lightweight and fits my neck very well. I wear this headset on my neck all the day when I am not using it and don't experience any neck pain or headaches.
3) Excellent signal. The signal is quite good even I am 20-30 feet away from my iPhone 4S. Compared to other brands of Bluetooth headsets in the same price range, Motorola's is always the best.
4) Sound quality. the sound quality is better than my last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50. It is pretty solid. While listening to music the audio from the headset is quite clear and decent, with a lot of bass. When I use it for long calls, the chatting quality of the microphone is awesome: clear and crisp. There is not any noise for the mic has noise-cancelling feature.
5) Battery life. The batteries of the Bluetooth headsets I have ever owned, last 6 hours on average, but the Motorola S10-HD's beats all of them. It works fine when I walk out for a day or two without a charger.
Cons:
1) Not sweatproof. The headset is not sweatproof as advertised.
2) Not fit well with glasses. You'd better choose another one if you wear glasses.

All in all, I like to use this Bluetooth headset for making calls, listening to music and watching movies. I would recommend it to you if you are looking for a great Bluetooth Stereo Headset for the price.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts