Motorola ELITE FLIP Review - Best Bluetooth Headset for Your iPhone

I have owned some Bluetooth headsets such as Plantronics M50, Blue Parrot B250-XT, they worked well with my iPhone 4 and iPad, but the noise cancelling feature of these headset was not as good as the reviews reported. The calling quality could be better, I think. The Motorola Elite Flip also has the noise-cancelling feature and it works pretty well with my iPhone 4 and iPad.

The Motorola Elite Flip is lightweight and fits my ears very well. Compared to my other Bluetooth headsets, it is the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I had worn. My ear didn't feel any discomfort after a couple of hours of use.

The sound quality of this headset is as good as the Plantronics M50's, I'm not an expert on sound quality, but the audio from this bluetooth headset is pretty good: clear, crisp and loud with decent bass. As the Motorola Elite Flip headset is a noise-cancelling device, I haven't heard any noise while making calls even in a noisy environment. When I left my iphone in my room and walked 20 feet away from it, I still heard people on the other end clearly and loudly. The mic is great for making a call in wind, street, or other noisy environment. I have not had any problems with my friends while talking to them with this headset. They said my voice was clear and not hoarse at all, when I asked them how I sounded.

Battery life is best among my old Bluetooth headsets which had 6 hours battery life on average for non-stop use. The Motorola Elite Flip's last a day or 2. So, when I workout with no charger, I don't worry about the battery.

It is no-brainer to use with my iPhone. The controls allow you adjust the volume and mute at any time you want.

Overall, if you want a Bluetooth headsets for when you are working, having a walk or taking a drive in your car, without having to pay 100 dollars for a set, Motorola Elite Flip will fit all what you want.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts