Samsung SBH170 Review - Great Bluetooth Stereo Headset for Listening to Music

I was looking for a comfortable and great sound quality headset for listening to music all day. The Samsung SBH170 fitted all what I wanted and had an acceptable price. It seemed simple, but had all the features like other Bluetooth Stereo Headsets. It is definitely designed for listening to music. The receiving sound quality was amazing for listening to pop, rap, jazz, rock, etc. At $67 it is a good deal, if you don't want to buy a Bluetooth stereo headset that costs $30 more than this one.

Pros:
- Sound quality. The sound quality of Samsung SBH170 is much better than other Bluetooth Stereo headsets under $70. I had tried it with many songs, the sound was quite good: clear and loud, with decent bass. The middles and highs are also very good. While testing the headset for gaming on my PC, the surround sound was as good as my Logitech G930 gaming headset's.
- Comfort. The headset is extremely light and comfortable to wear for long term of use.The size fits my head very well and the ear pads are snug. I can wear it for 2-3 hours without feeling any discomfort. This is the best Bluetooth stereo headset I have ever owned.
- Ease of use. It is very quick and easy to set up, connect it with your Bluetooth device and it works immediately. I used to pair it with my  Motorola Droid and Mac Book and had no issues with using it for 2 months. The Control buttons are located on the top of the item and allow you to mute and change the volume easily.

Cons:
- The battery life. For the batter of this headset lasts only up to 4 hours for listening music. It is not to mention the price. BTW, this headset comes with a proprietary charger, not like the others which have standard microUSB chargers.

Overall, the Samsung SBH170 is good, but not perfect for the price, I would recommend it to you if you are not on a budget and want a Bluetooth stereo headset with great sound quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts