Motorola S305 Review

As there were so many reviews reporting that the Motorola S305 headset was a great Bluetooth stereo headset for listening songs and gaming, I decided to purchase it to replace my Plantronics Audio 326 which was broken last month. It seemed well constructed, not like the pictures, when it arrived. After 3 weeks of use, I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of Motorola S305 and want to purchase another one to give to my friend as a gift.

First is the quality of sound. The sound quality is amazing. I tried them with various types of songs, such as rock, rap, pop and classic. Sounds were quite clear and loud, with sufficient bass, while I paired it with my iPhone. It works well with the VOIP applications such as Skype and Google Voice on my laptop, too. I wanted to talk with my friends on Skype clearly and loudly without any noise, the Motorola S305 does this job very well for me.

Second is the quality of microphone. The calls quality is quite good on Skype while chatting with my friends on the other end, they said my voice sounded loud without any noise and they could hear me clearly when I asked them how I sounded through the Motorola S305.

Third is the fit. The Motorola S305 is very comfortable to wear for long time without being tight. The ear band seems very thin but it is very sturdy. The ear pads feel extremely soft and never worn out. Compared to other headsets I have ever owned, this one is very light so it won't cause headaches after long term of use.

Fifth is ease of use. The control which is located on the side of the speaker allows you adjust the volume, mute and accept calls at any time you like.

Sixth is Battery life. The battery lasts 6-8 hours for non-stop use as advertised. In fact, my experience is up to 6 hours, that is enough for me, for I use it at home and charge it every day.

In the end, the Motorola S305 is a great value for every penny I had paid. I would recommend it to everyone if he is looking for a Bluetooth stereo headset with great sound quality for your Bluetooth devices.


Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts