Samsung HM3700 Review

Pros:
- Comfortable to wear. It is very light and extremely fits my ears. Sometimes I even forget it on my ears.
- Perfect sound quality. The mono and stereo sound are both fantastic. It features the noise-canceling and let my voice be more clear and natural while making a call or listening to songs.
- Bluetooth supported for most Bluetooth devices, such as Samsung Galaxy 3, iPhone 4S, etc.
- Easy to use. The controls allow you change the volume and mute at any time you want.

Cons:
- 9 hours talking time as advertised, not very long, but enough.

The Samsung HM3700 is definitely designed for making calls and listening to music with your Samsung smart phones. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of this headset for it fits all what I wanted. When it arrived, it seems very cool and is very light. It took me only 3 minutes to finish the set-up. It works well with my Samsung Galaxy 3 and you get a great value for the price. The receiving sound quality of this headset is extremely clear and loud, with plenty of bass. As the microphone has noise-cancelling feature, my voice never went hoarse, even I was in a noisy room or in the wind. It is very comfortable for long term of use. Though its battery only supports 9 hours talking time as advertised, mine lasts only 6 hours. But this is not a problem for me, because I used it at home and charge it every day.

Samsung HM3700 Bluetooth headset is a comfortable, easy to use and good sound quality Bluetooth headset for everyone who wants a great Bluetooth headset for the price.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts