Samsung HM1700 Review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25 Headset which had good sound quality and was comfortable to wear, was broken last month. So I had to find another one to replace to replace it. The Plantronics M25 had some noise when I used it in a noisy environment. This issue bothered me for a while. I wanted to buy a Bluetooth headset that could reduce the noise and was under $30 for I was on a budget. There were a couple of reviews reported that the Samsung HM1700 gave them great sound quality without any noise for this headset had noise-reducing feature. I decided to have a try. It really did this job very well for me. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

Now the noise problem has gone. The sound quality is pretty good: clear, crisp and loud. I used the headset to chat with my friend on Skype and Google Voice. The chatting quality was better than my last Plantronics M25 and the microphone didn't pick up the noise or echo when my room is noisy. Though there was nearly no bass, the sound is excellent for the price.

The Samsung HM1700 was very comfortable for long time of use, even 2-4 hours no-stop of use. The ear hook fits my ears very well and feels very light so I usually forget the headset on my ear. The controls are easy to use. You can mute and adjust the volume at any time you like. It features "active pairing" which enables automatic pairing to Bluetooth devices; You can pair it with 2 Bluetooth handsets at the same time for it owns the multipoint technology. The battery life is 6-8 hours for talking as advertised, my headset lasts 6 hour. That is enough for me.

This Bluetooth headset is a great deal for the price. I want to recommend it to people who is on a budget like me and just wants a cheap Bluetooth headset with great sound quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts