Plantronics Explorer 390 Review

I had many Plantronics Bluetooth headset over the years and I would purchase this brand again for it is good at sound quality. The Plantronics Explorer 390 fits all what I wanted: the fit, sound quality, microphone, ease of use and battery life. It works well with my laptop and cell phone. Under $20 it is definitely a great value.

Pros:
1) Fit. It feels very light and the ear hook gives your ears most comfort. It is comfortable to wear for long hours non-stop of use. I could keep them on for 3-4 hours before having to give my ears a rest.
2) The sound quality. It is as good as my other Bluetooth headsets, such as Plantronics M25, which is more expensive. The sound is pretty good when I was making a buisness call. The customers' voice is very clear and loud. I had no problems when the calls took very long time. I had not heard any noise when chatting with my customers.
3) The mic. Though the microphone is not a noise-blocking microphone, it didn't pick up the noise around me when I was in a very noisy environment. When my voice was loud, my customers did not complained about the voice quality.
4) Battery life. The talk time is up to 8 hours. It works fine when I went out for a day and forgot to take a charger.
5) The price. The Plantronics Explorer 390 Bluetooth headset costs only $19, with free shipping. It is definitely the best Bluetooth headset that I have bought.
Cons:
None.

In the end, the Plantronics Explorer 390 is the best balance of everything. I want to recommend it to everyone who is looking for a cheap Bluetooth headset with great sound quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts