LG HBM-800 Review - Perfect Mono Headset with Speakerphone and Charging Cradle

I bought the LG HBM-800 to replace my old Bluetooth headset which was broken last week. The reviews reported that this headset was comfortable and great for listening to music and making calls, so I decided to have a try. Let me tell you about  the quality of this headset after a week of use.

The sound quality is fine for using it to pair with my iPhone 4S, you get lots of bass, while listening to songs. When I was making a call, the audio from the headset is quite clear and loud, without any background noise. I couldn't be more pleased with the mic, for its great quality. My voice sounded clear and crisp, according to the people who was on the other end.

The LG HBM-800 is comfortable to wear and fits my head very well. It is comfortable and lightweight for long term of use, without my ear being hurt. Compared to my last Logitech Bluetooth headset which hurt my ears, this product is so comfortable that I do not feel it on my ears.

HBM-800 is the best Bluetooth headset I have ever used. It surpass Bluetooth the headsets that cost under $50 easily. I would recommend it you if you want a good sound quality and comfortable Bluetooth headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts