Cobra CBTH1 Review

The Cobra CBTH1 Bluetooth headset works well in noisy environment as advertised. It is lightweight, comfortable to wear for long term of use, hand free and good sound quality as the most reviews reported. My shop where I worked was in a very noisy street and I wanted a noise-canceling Bluetooth headset. The Cobra CBTH1 had done this job very well for me since last week I bought it. It worked well with my cell phone and pc while gaming or listening songs. Comparing with other Bluetooth headsets at $60-80, the Cobra CBTH1 is the best balance of Comfort, ease of use, battery life and sound quality. This headset is definitely a great deal for the money I had paid.

First of all and foremost, the Cobra CBTH1 Bluetooth headset is designed for people who want to use it in a noisy environment. The noise-cancelling feature really works well for me. It prevents all background noise out but let my voice in. I could hear and talk clearly and loudly even I was in wind.  The sound quality is great for making calls and listening to songs, better than other BT headsets I have owned.

Second, the CBTH1 is the most comfortable headset I have worn. The ear band is lightweight and ear pads are soft. It's easy to forget it is on my head. I never use a in-ear headset for it easily fall off my ears while listening to music. With the Cobra CBTH1, I could use it for 2-4 hours without any issue.

Third, the controls are extremely easy to use. The simple one-touch button allows you answer/end a call and redialing easily. The volume provides the features such as placing a call on hold and 3 ways conference calls. The signal is great, too. I can hear clearly and loudly even I was 100 feet away from my iphone when I had to leave my desk.

The Deluxe headset provides up to 8 hours talking time. But mine only lasts 6 hours for non stop use when it is fully charged. That is not very bad for me, for I always take a charger along with me when I am in my shop.

This item is a great noise-canceling BT headset for me. On the other hand, it is comfortable, easy to use and great sound quality Bluetooth headset for chatting, take this one to prevent all noise around you and you won't be disappointing.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts