Plantronics Voyager PRO+ Bluetooth Headset Review

I have owned many Bluetooth headset, Plantronics voyager PRO+, Plantronics M50, Kinivo BTH220, Parrot Xpressway and some other brands like Creative and Sony. I am a big fan of Bluetooth headset and always use the headsets with my iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy II. The Plantronics voyager PRO+ is the best balance of everything: look, comfort, ease of use, sound quality and microphone. It works pretty well with my iPhone 4S and Galaxy II, as an A2DP device, I won't be more pleased to listen songs with it. This is my review about the Plantronics Voyager PRO+ headsets as followed.

First of all, they are comfortable to wear for long-term of use. I really like the way it fits. The headsets are so lightweight that I don't feel it on my ear while making calls.
My other headsets is a little tight for me except the Plantronics M50. I had to take them off to give my ear a short rest when I was making a long call. With the Voyager Pro+, I used to wear it for 4 hours or even more. I have not experience any discomfort such as hot ear since I used it.

The mic is good quality, I have not test it in noisy environment such as streets and buses. The microphone doesn't pick up the noise around me for it has the noise-blocking feature, which can easily prevent the background noise while retaining your voice.

The receiving sound quality is excellent, it is better than my other Bluetooth headsets some of which are more expensive. You get a lot of bass, and the mids and highs are quite good while listening songs with the MP3 player in the iPhone 4S. The signal was amazing, when I left my iphone in my room and went away from 20 feet, it still worked good.

Battery life is awesome. My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, had 6 hours battery life, the Kinivo BTH220, 2 hours more than the M50, so had to charge them every day. The Voyager Pro+ lasts a day or two, it is the best battery life Bluetooth headset that I have ever bought. They works fine when I walk out for a travel, I don't have to take a charger with me.

Bottom line? It is a great deal for the price, for it has so many positive reviews on Amazon. If you want a comfortable, easy to use, best sound quality and noise-cancelling Bluetooth headset, the Plantronics Voyager Pro+ will fit all what you want.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts