Motorola Hk210 Review - A Cheap Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Excellent Sound Quality

The Motorola Hk210 works great with my iPhone 4S, iPad and other Bluetooth devices. For the price it is the best Bluetooth stereo headset I have had yet. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of this headset. It seems simple but has all the features that other Bluetooth headsets have, especially the wind reducing feature, which makes your voice clear even you are talking in the wind.

Pros
- Sound quality.  Compared to other Bluetooth stereo headsets I have ever used, this one is better at the term of sound quality. The audio from the speakers sounds clear and crisp. When I used it with my iPhone, I loved to listen music for long time. The stereo sound is amazing. For it has a noise, echo and wind reducing microphone, the call quality is quite good even you are in a very noise environment.
- Comfort. It feels light and the ear hook fits my small ears very well. It is comfortable for long term of use without having to give my ear a rest.
- Ease of use. The volume and mute controls both work well, you can easily adjust the volume or change the music track while listening to music. The headset also tells you when the call is in and battery life in a voice prompt.
- Well constructed. This headset seems sturdy and the battery lasts longer than my other Bluetooth headsets'. The headset gives you 8 hours of talking time and up to 8 days of standby time as advertised. I could use it without a charger for a day or 2 when I went out.

Cons
- Not nice look. The gray color and the style make it a little ugly at first glance.

The Motorola Hk210 is is definitely the best Bluetooth stereo headset under $20. If you simply want a Bluetooth headset with chat feather for listening to songs and don't care about the look, this headset could be one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts