Plantronics Audio 995 Review

I was looking for a wireless stereo headset that was excellent for gaming and listening to music. There were a lot of reviews reporting that the Plantronics Audio 995 was definitely worth the price, as good as other professional gaming headsets on the market. So I bought this headset to replace my Logitech H250 which had some issues while connecting with my laptop. The Plantronics audio 995 works well with my HP laptop and PC. I would recommend it to all my friends. 

First of all, the Plantronics Audio 995 is extremely comfort and lightweight. I like the ear pads that feel soft and fit my ears. My old gaming headsets feel heavy on my head, which causes neck pain or headaches. Now this issue has gone. This headset is comfortable to wear for 2-3 hours of playing games and listening songs without feeling hot ears.

Second, the sound quality is excellent for listening to songs and gaming. The .Audio 995 has dual 40mm speakers that provide crisp and clean sound, with rich bass. I tried it with several different games, such as cod4, cod6, and other fps games. The stereo sounds in the games were amazing! I could hear more detail in sound now.

Third, the noise-canceling microphone works great with my PC and Laptop while I was chatting with my friend on skype or google voice. The calls quality is extremely clear and loud, without any background noise. According to my friends on the other end, my voice never goes hoarse while gaming.

Fourth, the battery life is good. The battery lasts 6 useful hours as the reviews reported. Mine is 6-7 hours for non-stop use. That is enough for me.

Fifth, the Plantronics .Audio 995 seems well constructed and has a nice look.

Overall, It is definitely a great value for the price, if you are looking for a Stereo headset for gaming or listening to music, this one could be one of your best choices.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts