Motorola H19txt Review

The Motorola H19txt allows you to roam freely in a distance of 300 feet away from your phone, without sacrificing call quality. The signal is better than other Bluetooth headsets in the same price range. It works well with iphone, Android phone, laptop with Bluetooth, etc. Just link it with the Bluetooth device and then it connects automatically. A couple of reviews reported that the Motorola H19txt was the best balance of reasonable price, comfort, sound quality and battery life. So I ordered this headset last month. When it arrived, the design is very nice and I couldn't be more pleased with its quality. I would recommend it to you if you want the best Bluetooth headset for your money. 

Pros:
- Sound quality.The receiving sound quality and call quality are both perfect: clear, crisp and loud. The call quality is better than other bluetooth headsets I have owned. The CrystalTalk dual-mic feature really works. My voice is very clear without any noise even I change the volume to high. The A2DP feature for stream music is really awesome. The music is clear with a lot of bass when listening to songs.
- Comfort. The Motorola H19txt has 3 wear styles: On-ear, In-ear without a hook and In-ear with a hook.  Compared to some other headphones I had worn, it is the most comfortable Bluetooth headset for long term of use.
- Ease of use. My Motorola RAZR MAXX XT910, I have downloaded the My Motospeak app from the Google Play. This app allows you make or take calls without touching the phone. You can hear incoming messages or speak outgoing texts.
Cons:
- Battery life. You get up to 9 hours of talk time as advertised. In fact, I had to charge it after 6 hours non-stop use. So you should take the portable charger along with you in case the battery life is over.
- The Motorola H19txt works with my iPhone 4S, but the "My Motospeak" app does not support the iOS devices, so the "Text with Your Voice" feature as advertised doesn't work for my iPhone.

In the end, for the great price, you get the best Bluetooth headset that sounds clear and is very comfortable to wear. Get this one for your smart phone and you won't be disappointing.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts