Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset - Yapster TM-YB100A – Black Review

After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to  buy this headset. All of the reviewers said that it was a great product for the price. I have had it for nearly two month now, and it works great. I suggest buying this item if you want a good quality headset for the price.

This headset is extremely comfortable. I can wear them for a couple of hours and not have to give myself a rest. My other headset is extremely tight around my ears. This is light weight and the ear clip  is very comfortable on my ears. I have no issues wearing it for 4 hours.

As a gamer, I tried some games on my pc, sounds were clear and loud. Any song or movie coming through the Yapster will be amazing to hear.

The mic is good quality. It provides an extremely clear and loud sound.I use Skype and Google Voice to make calls on my computer. The calls quality is really perfect. According to people that I am talking to, I sound very clear and loud. Since I began using this headset, I have not had my voice go hoarse. I like to travel, and just toss the headsets in my bag. Since their mics are not metal like the Yapster, they don't last long.  You can bend the mic of this one any ways you want.

They are no-brainer to set up and extremely easy to use. It includes handy features like volume control on the cord and a mic adjustment in case that the user wants to use it as headset.

All in all, I'm very pleased with this headset. It is reliable, comfortable, good sound quality and easy to use. If you simply want a high quality headset with chat feather for Skype and gaming, this is one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts