Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Review

I wanted a good quality headset for gaming, listening to music and watching movies. Though I am not a fan of Microsoft, I have to admit the LifeChat LX-3000 very much meet with my satisfaction and the Amazon price is a great deal.

The mic is my favorite component. It has noise cancelling feature and doesn't pick up the background noise. The voice quality is very great. My friend told me that I sounded clear and loud on Skype.  The noise-canceling really works. There is a very noisy ceiling fan in my room in which I use my computer. My last headset would always pickup on this. But the LX-3000 does a good job cancelling out the noise. It just picks up my voice most the time.

The sound quality is fantastic for the price. For $30 you get clear, crisp and loud sound and a surround sound in your ears. It is much better than my last headset as far as the bass response for music.

I bought it for my pc, but it works great with Mac OS 10. You can use it for general use and through Google Voice as well.

Compared to some other headphones I had worn, they are the most comfortable headsets and don't make my head ache after a couple of hours wearing it. Some people has reviewed that they are a little tight. I have not feel any discomfort while putting this headset on my big head for 4-hours gaming. The item adjusts to your size head and the pads fit around your ears. 

My only complaint is that the cord curls and I have to stretch it out. I hit it with my arm several times.

All in all, this headset is good and fits all what I wanted. I would recommend this to people who are on a budget. It beats those overpriced 50-100 dollars headsets that don't sound much better, but more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts