Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

The Kinivo BTH220 is the best bluetooth headset I have ever owned. I had read a lot of reviews before I decided to go through this. People said that it was one of best Bluetooth headsets and great for the price. I have had it for over a month, and it works great with my iPhone 4S. I am pleased with the sound quality of the headset. I am glad to tell you why this headset beats all the others in the same range of price.

The controls are easy to use. BTH220 has a large call button that makes it simple to accept and make a call. It allows you to change music tracks and adjust volume easily. The headset is compatible with most A2DP enabled devices, such as iPad, iPhone, etc.  It works great on my laptop with windows 7. It is no-brainer to set up, just plug it in, then windows 7 automatically installs drivers.

It is comfortable for making a long call. It is extremely lightweight on my head so that I didn't feel any discomfort.

The voice quality of the mic is perfect. I use it for making calls and I couldn’t be more pleased with its chatting quality. The headphone is top quality, compared with other high quality blue tooth headsets. I had no issues while making a call. It is just the best Bluetooth headset that I have owned.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts