iPad Air review



I decided on this version of the iPad because my friend had already had great experiences with it and I needed a tablet myself for studying online. I was supposed to receive it (tablet) on Wednesday in the end I received it today. (Saturday),After I just received the iPad Air 2019 10.2 I can't really rated but have been a customer of Amazon for several years now.I have rarely been disappointed,In the event of a return, everything is explained in the instructions. I'm not used to taking refurbished products, but with Apple it's already safer given that their products are made to last, as long as you take care of them of course. I have received the tablet for almost a month now and no problems have been noted, the condition of the tablet is quite correct, 2-3 scratches on the back of it, but the screen is spotless so I don't mind. I took a "Smart Cover" to act as a cover and it is super practical. I had to get used to the charging time, but the battery lasts for several days. Personally, I use it to take notes, draw (I also bought a suitable pen) and watch videos and think that it is more than enough for this :) I can only recommend it! There is a notice in the box in English Of course translated into French,Which explains certain modules at the level Of the guarantee, return, notice etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts