Sony mdr-zx100/blk headphoness review

It was so loud people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk for lots of noise. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly . I think they sound sound rather amazing after it is broken. This headphone looks nice. Reviews of my family about Sony mdr-zx100/blk headphones is not bad.

The battery for using: I've used the earphone for an hour one day for a week, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. It is so convenience to use the headset.

The sound of Sony mdr-zx100/blk headphones: I think the headphone sound rather great after it is broken. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus.

Nice style: The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it. The Sony mdr-zx100/blk s has a unique design.

Good use: This stinks when you want to go out while having a Whatsapp call. You will have to adjust sound via the hangouts>.

Definitely comfortable: They are extremely light. They won't fit my ears well and if I use the included ear my ears get fatigued faster.

I would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to my friend who wants a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Sony mdr-zx100/blk headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts