Ifrogz headphones review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for listenning to music before. I like it so much. For about 5 hours it sounds clear and they will only be better until about 80 hours for talking. The headphone has a good shape. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Ifrogz headset reviews: Cord, battery, sound

The long line: The cord seems longer than the others. The cord is long enough and the lights just look cool.

The battery for using: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours for talking. This headset is supposed to have 911 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Sound quality: I would like to update more on the great sound after some days. For this headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear.

Ifrogz headset reviews: use, look

Good use: The setup is easy and quick. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I would pay for!

The look: This headset is exactly a sports headset. The earphone has a good shape.

I would definitely buy the same. I would recommend Ifrogz headphone to my friend who wants to buy a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Ifrogz headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts