Sades sa805 headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to another headset. Solid product with great price. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The headphone has a nice look. I will write a follow-up review about Sades sa805 headphones after using.

Definitely comfortable: It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used. While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort.

Sound quality: I think they sound sound rather flat after it is broken. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly.

Easy to use: If your TV has wireless devices, the headphone can connect it. You will have to adjust sound via the viber>.

Work well with the cellphone: The Sades sa805 works with your PS4 in stereo mode. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The wire is super durable and the lights just look cool.

Would definitely buy again. Very strongly recommend you Sades sa805 headphones.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Sades sa805 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts