Sades sa921 headphoness review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. These bluetooth headphones are good! This headset is a real stereo sound headset. This headphone has a unique design. The Sades sa921 has good sound as reviewed.

The line: The wire is super durable. This Sades sa921 line is thin, very soft

Nice look: This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. The Sades sa921 has a good shape.

Compatibility: The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The bass do work great.

Comfortable for wearing: The tip is that, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird. They also don't fit the ears well and if I use the earbud the ears get weird faster.

Sound is great: For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. The people on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

Build quality of the headset is amazing! I can recommend that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Sades sa921 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts