Sades r8 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades r8 ?

I find that some reviews which everyone said I was clear and static free. I buy the headset primarily for listenning to music and playing game. That praise review said the build quality of this Sades r8 is iffy at best. I like this kind of headset. This headphone has a good shape.

Nice look: This earphone looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

Works great: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. Connects to the iPhone 7 quickly.

The long line: The line is long and the lights is so good. The wire seems longer than the specification states.

Sound is great: I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.

The battery: Charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 20+ hours of talk time. This headset may have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Do you want to buy the Sades r8 ?

As far as build quality, the Sades r8 easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, I would like to give this headphone a very solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Sades r8 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts