Sades d803 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades d803 ?

General reviews online gave the Sades d803 a good point. The Sades d803 has a good shape. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. Solid product. It was so crisp people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise around me in the room.

Prefect for using: The headphone didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but that's the truth with these. If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the earphone can connect it.

The comfort: I like its comfort. The tip is that, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little weird.

Compatibility: The bass work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

The cord: The line seems longer than the specification states. This earphone line is smooth, very long

The battery time: It's advertised that, Sades d803 headphones has more than 150 hours standby time. This headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Should you buy the Sades d803 ?

This earphone is even better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Sades d803 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts